- Do you have your tree up yet? If not, when will you put it up? If you don't have a tree, please tell me about another tradition you like.
- What was the best job you ever had? The worst?
- Do you drive around and look at Christmas lights? If not applicable, tell me something you like to look at when you go for a drive.
- Does your tea kettle have a whistle?
- Do you like boots?
1. No tree up yet, I am not sure when I want to get a new one our old one has a middle section of lights that will not work and even though I always put more on anyway it is so very noticeable to me so I want a new one. It took me a long while to agree to a fake one but my fear of fire won me over to the fake & the pets help as well so now I wouldn't want to go back to the mess, stress, and waste of a real tree. we live in amongst pine trees I don't miss the smell that is what most will say in pro real tree debate ( I was a pro-er for yrs.).
2. Best job I ever had was/is being a mom!! The worst was the carehome, do not get me wrong I loved the people but it was a very draining sometimes disgusting job.
3. I love to drive and look at lights L O V E it!! When my older kids were little I called it our night of lights adventure. I get more oohhs & aahhs from the Christmas lights than fireworks.
4. Sure does and this time of year we drink alot of tea, I try and keep it on the wood stove so I can have it always ready but it whistles too much for the hubs so he sets it nexts to the stove.
5. I love boots but boots can be tricky for me, I have very wide feet (Flintstones feet they have been called) so finding comfy boots that are stylish is tough, but the mudders oh I love me them boots!!
Happy Week to you all and thanks Patrice for being such a fun host great questions, post some piglet pictures okay? oh and HAY Wendell.