Five Question Friday!!So it has been a very long time sense I linked up and did this hop, mostly because well i get fumbled up on the questions like who wants Debbie Downer to check in on aggh but I am getting over that and I love all the bloggers who do this one weekly so no more sour grapes here I am jumping in and you should too.
1. How many times have you moved and do you have any tips? I am not going to count childhood, I was in foster homes during my teens, I am going with once I had children. 6x's we lived in 6 houses 3 different cities but all in the same county. The house before we moved into our place now I lived in 16 yrs. Tips on the last move, use large black leaf bags for bedding, coats and other bulky items it kept them clean saved room.
2. Do you have a budget for the holidays, or just keep sliding the credit card and have a heart attack in Jan? I try not to use the card for most of the things only some but I try and have a said amount for each child & relative. If I do use credit it always gets paid with the tax return in Feb.
3. What is the one medical thing you avoid like the plague? I hate blood, I am a fainter!! With all my treatments lately my biggest fear is having the port put in for chemo so right now I am allowing Dr.s to do so much extra testing and trails in hopes of no port!!!
4. What your least favorite Christmas song? It depends on who is trying to sing it.....I have some I like but then you have some new pop star or old washed up star who puts out a Christmas album and aaghh butchered a classic.
5. This Christmas are you spending more, less or about the same? Why? I am probably spending close to the same with the excemption of now having a grand baby but I am maintaining control I know babies do not need much so why go overboard just because it is cute I mean there is lots of things cute but i am not hopping no fence to hand them a gift of my leg to munch on.
Happy friday to all..........!