- What's your favorite ornament on your tree? If you have no Christmas tree, please tell me about something pretty in your home that you enjoy.
- What do you do when a telemarketer calls?
- What was the last kind of candy you had? Admit it- you had one tiny little bite. We understand:)
- Do you send out Christmas cards? If not applicable- do you use snail mail?
- Please finish this. I sometimes wonder___________________________.
1. my crochet snow flakes my grandma made me & sent every year. I will not be getting any this year she sadly passed away in April...BUT I will have snowflakes on the tree smiling at me from her.
2. Caller Id Baby!!! No answer!!
3. I ate 3 pieces of my Sees candy last night in bed errr bad girl just the eating them in bed part right? heehee
4. Yes I do and I hated the ones I originally picked so I am not sending them, I wanted to do a family photo but it got to late so I am going over on my lunch and finding new ones, the cover was cute but the message inside just fell flat and I love me a cute meaningful card so I will not settle for less and yes I will snail mail them because I support our United States Postal Dept.
5. I sometimes wonder what I should be when I grow up!!
Head on over to Patrice's and do some chatting with us all you will be glad you did we are a great bunch of gals and we have Patrice's horse Wendell so no hens just a horse of course!! hay Wendell!!