WOW 90 weeks of hosting that is so awesome Hilary, thank you, this is one of my all time favorite hops, some of my favorite bloggy buddies are here weekly and then YOU of course make it so great. Still sending you Prayers thru the clean-up process lady. Merry Christmas Hilary & Marc!!
Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Ali from the daughter-in-law diaries – she came up with the last two statements!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I usually ___ but never ____
2. I was named ___because ___
3. I would never change _______about my body, but I would change _________
4. The last time I said “I Love You” was to _________
1. I usually paint my toe nails but never in the winter, I spend so much time in socks and the hot-tub they look dull so I keep them bare and moisturized.
2. I was named Janice because my dad liked the name, he named all us kids apparently my mom had trouble with names.
3. I would never change ANYTHING about my body, but I would (like to) change my health.
4. The last time I said "I Love You" was to Jillian as we dropped her off at school this am and then my hubs as he dropped me off at work. I am on no driving duty this week from treatments so he is graciously dropping me off and picking me up and now to all of YOU......Love you GUYS & GIRLS!!!