Friday, November 16, 2012

Amy's Baby Shower


We did some major family events this weekend....This is one of them. We attended my niece Amy's baby shower out of town. we made it a mini Vaca, with 2 nights at Circus Circus in Reno, & then Amy's daughter Natalie had an 80's skate party for her 10th birthday. I am hoping to get more pictures from the others.



Settling in for some shower fun 11-10-12

Maz & Jaxon

Amy with her 3 daughters
Me, Jaxon, & Beemz. He adored her
& she couldn't
get enough baby love, she is going
to be such a
good big sister.
Jillian showing Jaxon the view from the 14th floor
as the snow was falling

Drive up to Reno on Friday

The dog circus act I am still mad at
my crappy camera so these were off the
phone



11 comments:

  1. What fun times and what happy siblings! Looks like you were in Vegas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of you holding Jaxon!

    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was so good on this trip....loves & HUGS Beth

      Delete
  3. now that looks like my kind of mini vaca!
    Glad you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seeing family was fun but it didn't end very fun, daughter broke a bone below her tailbone (fell on skates holding baby), car broke down trying to get her back, spent an extra day in hospital & hotels trying to get her well enough to travel but the grandson was a peach and just loved being with me so that was an up side.

      Delete
  4. What a fun time! And that baby??? Must squish his cheeks now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he is the sweetest happiest lil guy and so squishable ahhh I love him so!!

      Delete
  5. Love, love, love these pics. What a great family you have. Makes me smile. :) Oh, and all that snow didn't slip by my eyes either.. Jealous. So happy you had a good time, minus your daughter's injury. I hope she's feeling better and healing. Great post - as always. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is a gift you leave everytime you visit, thanks for giving me a gift!
I will visit and give it back either here or on your blog.
Love & blessings to all !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...