- What's your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? For anyone not in the US, what's your favorite fall side dish?
- What's the first thing you do when you have a headache?
- Do you like to "people watch"? (Observe people in public while waiting for something or relaxing)
- Where's your family most likely to eat for a day to day meal? (Read= not holiday)
- Tell me about your plans for Thanksgiving Day. Or tell me something special you will do soon.
1. Cranberry sauce whole berries please.
2. Try not to cry, crying hurts the head more.
3. People watching is a huge thing for me to enjoy with my husband, we have attended some pretty interesting events just for the people watching.
4. The kitchen table
5. I love making Thanksgiving dinner, so I will cook the bird, make snacks, dips, and treats, desserts and speciality drinks for the kids and a few extras. Us being a football family we watch football & then a comedy or two always.