Friday, January 18, 2013

Follow friday #95

Welcome to the 95th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket


Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Wayne from Touristic – he came up with the last two statements!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I am a ____
2. Sometimes I don’t know when to ____
1. My two favorite words lately are ___________ and ____________
2. I would like ____________ if ____________ didn’t happen
 ANSWERS:
1. I am a heart on my sleeve kind a person, it doesn't work so well for me either I need to stop caring so much.
2. Sometimes I don't know when to just say no, I can't do everything.
3. My two favorite words lately are seriously and freakin (yes I know what freakin really means but technically I am not dropping the F-bomb)
4. I would like winter days alot more if wrecking my car on icy roads didn't happen. (sorry for still whinning about this but driving is such a huge part of life & I am a struggling to get over being scared of the icy roads I am ready for spring thaw).

16 comments:

  1. I would answer #1 and #2 the same way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I SERIOUSLY KNOW YOU WOULD KIM YOU ARE A SUPER LADY ;]

      Delete
  2. Don't stop caring -- Be You! You are unique and special and God made you that way for a reason my friend! People who live in truth are the truly courageous ones :)
    but the driving on icy roads thing - totally get it. I'm with you on that one. travel mercies my friend, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH THANKS LES YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL INSPIRATION.

      Delete
  3. Don't ever stop caring dear friend because it is one of the many things that makes you so special.

    HUGS!!! and Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand being afraid to drive on the bad roads. My ex and I wrecked in 92 and went off a cliffside. I was afraid for a good while and to this day I warn people that if there is a wreck to happen its going to be me going in the other peoples lane. I am not going off the cliffside again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHH DONNA SO YOU DO KNOW THAT INCREDIBLE FEAR I AM FEELING?? THANK YOU FOR YOU!!

      Delete
  5. so sorry about the accident... It is hard to say no

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW WHY IS IT??? ...... "NO" IS 2 LITTLE WORDS. THANKS FOR COMING BY.

      Delete
  6. Sorry about your accident...It does take a while to regain your confidence. The good thing is you haven't quit driving! Good luck.And thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS & I AM HOPING I CAN GET PAST IT SOON BECAUSE WE NEVER CAN COUNT ON THE WEATHER TO WORK IN OUR FAVOR LOL. HAVE A GREAT DAY ;]

      Delete
  7. Freakin' great answers. But you know I'm not a joiner, HeY J. I freeze up. There are rules and regulations and etiquette. I'd get bounced.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers, J! I'd be nervous about driving on icy roads, too, if I were you! Thankfully -- knock on wood -- I haven't had any accidents on account of weather or ice or snow. Then again, I hardly ever go anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would do this if I knew how. But I got hit 2 times in less than 2 weeks last month so I'm so sick of ice and snow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a so a wear my feelings person too

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is a gift you leave everytime you visit, thanks for giving me a gift!
I will visit and give it back either here or on your blog.
Love & blessings to all !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...