Thursday, January 10, 2013

sUNSHINE pROJECT


I couldn't get my photo to load so I will have to do this without a picture :(

Kimberlyat Kimberly's Korner Keeps us looking for the Sunshine each week with this great project along with Summer's story so click on the button and link up some sunshine because I don't know about you, but it has been some deary weather and I am ready for some Sunny thoughts TO READ.
 
It's Thursday so that means it's time for The Sunshine Project. I hope some of you are thinking of linking up. Just link up something that has added "sunshine" to your week. Remember there are no rules! You can post about whatever makes you smile, a song, your kids, your family, your pets, a music video, friends or you can even post about making someone else smile.
Please put our button up with your post!
 

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling so much better today and the sun is shining brightly for you.

    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sun is shining brightly here........sending it your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreary weather here in central Ohio too but fortunately the snow has melted away with the warmer temps and rain. I will be checking out The Sunshine Project for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is a gift you leave everytime you visit, thanks for giving me a gift!
I will visit and give it back either here or on your blog.
Love & blessings to all !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...