Saturday, January 19, 2013

SIX WORD SATURDAY

MY SWS.........

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY SATURDAY!


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating). 



I AM HEADING OUT OF TOWN TO VISIT FAMILY SO I WILL NOT BE VISITING BLOGS THIS WEEKEND,
BUT WILL BE STOPPING IN TO SEE WHAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN UP TO MONDAY.
   LOVE...HUGS...BLESSINGS.....EVERYONE!!

16 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend with family, you so deserve the break and time to relax and enjoy! See you on Monday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip and have fun!!

    HUGS!! and Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be safe my friend and enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. May you enjoy your Saturday too,... and a good week ahead!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time visiting and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your Saturday is a good one Janice! We had nice warm weather today so I was a "happy camper" :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your loved ones! Time is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you. I hope you are doing well. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen you on the porch for chats, or anywhere in blogworld. I would like to know that you're okay. Please stop by my blog or email me. I will be praying for you, and I'm hoping you are just fine. Wendell sends a hug!
    patrice@everydayruralty.com
    www.everydayruralty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janice! I'm also thinking of you and pray the Lord's blessings over you and your family. Hope you're doing well sweet friend. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying unceasingly for you my friend and thinking of you always. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is a gift you leave everytime you visit, thanks for giving me a gift!
I will visit and give it back either here or on your blog.
Love & blessings to all !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...